Date: Thursday, 21. Juni 2012, 19.00 –21:00
Place: Depot Breitegasse 3 A- 1070 Wien
The copyright-based models of artistic production are in crisis. Concepts of the culture or the creative industry offer few answers. At the same time, we are witnessing a large variety of new models of digital production and networking in the arts and culture. Using concrete examples, the new landscape of digital cultural practice are explored to identify opportunities and threats.
- Konrad Becker, World-Information Institute, Wien
- Eric Kluitenberg, Kennisland, De Balie, Amsterdam
- Simona Levi, Conservas, Free CultureForum, Barcelona
- Felix Stalder, World-Information Institute, Zürich
- Prodromos Tsiavos, National hellenic Research Foundation, Athens
- Moderation: Lena Doppel, Universität für angewandte Kunst, Wien
The debate will be in English.